Streamline Your Workflow
In order to maximize productivity and minimize downtime, you need technology and equipment that makes sense for your workflow. HEXA Engineers functions as your go-to manufacturing consultant and gives you the project management tools you need to align your supply chain and long-term business strategy.
Each specific step reflects a critical part of setting your facility up for future success; the industrial consultant you work with should put in the time, effort, and due diligence required to fine-tune every area of your workflow. Our process aims to leave no stone unturned. The more time we spend determining how and why your facility works the way that it does, the easier it is for our team to deliver high-quality solutions.
We break down our process into four specific steps, each one building on the last and further positioning your facility toward a more productive, efficient future.
Step 1: Select/Register
- SELECT the work or process to be implemented. We determine what steps make the most sense for your situation and identify how our solution could boost your productivity and efficiency. After that, we…
- REGISTER, or collect all relevant data of the task or process, using the most appropriate techniques and arranging the data in the most logical manner in order to analyze them. We want to ensure that all information surrounding your problem area is diligently accounted for so that we can provide the perfect solution.
Step 2: Examine
- EXAMINE pertinent data; this is when we start to look for pain points. We evaluate the area where the project is carried out, the order of execution within your workflow, and whether any factor along the way compromises how effective it is.
Streamline Workflow with HEXA.
We proactively identify pain points for your facility so that you can reach your performance goals.
Step 3: Set Up/Evaluate
- SET UP the most inexpensive method; we recognize you have a budget that you need to stick to, and our intention is to find a solution that doesn’t compromise other areas of your process. We take your organization’s unique situation into account and use specific management techniques with your entire staff to determine how the implementation process is going to work out.
- EVALUATE how your staff reacts to the new methodology. This is when we sift through the results generated and compare them with the amount of work needed. We record data within a specific time frame so that we can better analyze how our solution fits in your new process.
Step 4: Define/Implement/Control
- DEFINE the new method. From there, we submit the new method to all pertinent staff members using demos.
- IMPLEMENT the new method. We recognize that staff members need work experience for the new business process; we take the time to work through every specific phase of installation.
- CONTROL the application of the new standard after the results are obtained and compare them with the objectives.